Introducing the all new A1 Hoops League
The A1 Hoops League is set to debut in Spring 2021. The league will feature some of the top basketball teams from across North America. The league will consist of tournaments, camps and league games.
What we will provide:
Help grow organizations
Access to Player Profiles
Live Streamed Games by Pass tha Ball
Teams must commit to a min. of 2 A1HL Tournaments to join the league
Click Flyers Below to Register Now & Pay Later
May 29-30, 2021
Limited to 36 Teams
A1 HOOPS LEAGUE
Game Rules for all A1 Hoops Events
Note: The National High School Federation Rules & Regulations will apply to all A1 Hoops Events games with the following exceptions:
1. Two halves will be played with normal clock operation (Stop-Time):
a. 7th Grade thru 12th Grade will play two 16-minute halves
b. 2nd Grade thru 6th Grade will play two 14-minute halves
c. Boys 6th Grade and below will play with the 28.5 intermediate basketball
2. 5 minutes will be allotted for pre-game warm up time and halftime. This time may be adjusted at the discretion of the gym director. Games may start ahead of schedule if agreed upon by both head coaches.
3. 4 Timeouts per game (2 Full, 2 30-sec). One additional timeout per team will be allowed for each overtime period. There will be no carry over of timeouts to the two-minute overtime period.
4. Two direct technical fouls on any player, coach, or team representative will result in an immediate ejection from the facility and disqualification for the following game.
5. The designated home team is required to provide the official scorebook.
6. If a team has a 20-point lead at any point in the game, the clock will run continuously except during a timeout. To resume normal clock operation, the trailing team must shrink the deficit to under 10 points.
7. Each Overtime period will be 2 minutes.
8. Each team is responsible for their own warm-up basketballs and game basketballs and/or any other items brought to game. The designated home team will provide the game basketball.
9. A forfeit for any reason will result in a 15-0 win for the non-forfeited team.
10. A 5-minute grace period will be extended for late-arriving teams, a forfeit will occur after this point.
11. Coaches must have coach’s band placed on wrist at all times, lost passes will need to be purchased.
12. All roster protests must be filed in writing accompanied by a $100 protest fee (refundable if the protest is upheld) with the Tournament Director within one (1) hour of the conclusion of the protested game.
13. Teams must have on uniform prior to coming in the gym or admission will be charged.
Roster Rules for all A1 Hoops Events Basketball Tournaments
1. Boys participate at current grade level (age limits apply)
2. Girls participate at current grade level (age limits apply)
3. Proof of age and grade is required.- All teams head coach or team representatives MUST appear at check in during at least 30 minutes before your first scheduled game of the tournament. This is mandatory.
a. Acceptable Proof of Age: clean photocopies of birth certificates, state-issued ID, adoption documentation, immigration documentation, school documentation, or
b. Acceptable Proof of Grade: clean copy of school issued report card/progress report from current calendar year/semester.
Note: Teams are required to have proof of age/grade upon tournament check-in.
4. Players can play up in grade level, but not down.
5. Players must remain on one roster and cannot participate on two different teams (regardless if team is in same organization).
6. No roster additions will be permitted after the team has begun play of its first game.
7. Any team violating roster or team rules will be disqualified.
8. Eligibility Protests: Only head coaches are allowed to challenge the legitimacy or eligibility of an opposing player. Fans, parents, and assistant coaches are not allowed to make an official challenge. Challenge must be made before the game starts, no challenge can be made post-game. $100 Protest Fee
9. If a player who’s eligibility is challenged is found to be eligible with proper paperwork (birth certificate/report card), the challenging team will lose a timeout and be assessed a technical foul.
10. Players who are found to be illegal will result in an automatic team disqualification; please ensure all players are compliant with the eligibility criteria. If no documents are present for proof of identity, the player in question is disqualified and the protested team will lose a timeout and be assessed a technical foul.
Any issues please email email@example.com
ALL FINAL DECISIONS THAT ARE MADE IN ALL MATTERS ARE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS